This is the time of year when family and friends gather to enjoy the spirit of the holidays. Unfortunately, in our desire to share the happiness with our dogs and cats, some pet owners accidentally cause a holiday emergency. Many of the foods that are favored by households during the festivities can actually be very dangerous to our pets. Chocolates, fatty foods and even some of the spices we use in preparing our meals can lead to big problems. Watch this video to learn how to avoid a holiday trip to your veterinarian or the animal ER!