Videos Created by #OneTaskCrafts
” WELCOME TO PAPER BEADS ” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHP3iWWU8ww
.: Please Expand for Supply List & Relevant Links :.
💕🥰 My best friend, my honorary little sister’s Halloween drum cover:
🎃🌙 Old Candycorn Paper Bead Video:
.: SUPPLIES & LINKS :.
1. Paper – *recycled* Printer paper or watercolor paper, cardstock, scrapbook paper, etc.( Anything that is not shiny/coated paper. Porous to soak up the hardening dip better. )
2. Scissors or x-acto knife, self healing cutting mat, METAL ruler NOT plastic- plastic will shave off if using an x-acto knife (or) Swing Arm Guillotine Cutter – I like this one ( https://www.amazon.com/X-ACTO-Plastic-Guillotine-Trimmer-Inches/dp/B000GOYEX4/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=xacto+laser+cutter&qid=1603102143&sr=8-2 )
3. GLUE – white glue that dries clear – NOT washable school glue ( https://www.amazon.com/Elmers-Glue-All-Multi-Purpose-Ounces-E1323/dp/B01N6LOCH8/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=elmers+glue+1.25&qid=1603102170&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFQQU5SRlFMUTFQNjImZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTA2MDE2ODFCVVBDOVA1WkhUMFomZW5jcnlwdGVkQWRJZD1BMDQ1MTI2NzNWSE8yNklZSEQ5TUgmd2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl )
4. MARKERS – you want something that will not bleed when wet or you will muddy up your bead hardening dip. I used Alcohol Ink markers but would LOVE India Ink markers- they are just more expensive. (These are the Alcohol Markers I bought: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0894NV8VF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 )
5. P.C. Petrifier Wood Hardener transferred to an airtight jar ( https://www.amazon.com/Products-164440-PC-Petrifier-Water-Based-Hardener/dp/B00081FW1I/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1KV901S69BJDM&dchild=1&keywords=pc+petrifier+wood+hardener&qid=1603101932&sprefix=pc+pet%2Coffice-products%2C155&sr=8-1 )
6. Paper Bead Roller or a toothpick (toothpick will be harder to use to roll- wrap the toothpick with the edge of the paper like a hot dog bun and then roll up around toothpick.) ( Paper Bead Rollers: https://paperbeadgirl.com/product/original-paper-bead-rollers/ )
7. Mini Binder Clips ( https://www.amazon.com/Business-Source-Mini-Binder-Clips/dp/B003ZVLTJC/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=mini+binder+clips&qid=1603102218&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExOE4yS05UUFU0RTA2JmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUExMDEyNDcwM0JJUzBCVjVMWUZJQiZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMzU3MzEyMVQ5Vk5NUFpOQ0VBNCZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU= ) 30lb test fishing line ( https://www.amazon.com/A14-30G-Premium-Monofilament-Fishing-30-Pound/dp/B001449GDI/ref=sr_1_34?dchild=1&keywords=30+lb+test+fishing&qid=1603102336&sr=8-34 ) and 2 “garbage” paper beads
*OPTIONAL: Locking -Curved- Tweezers ( https://www.amazon.com/Curved-Tweezers-Cross-Jewelers-Soldering/dp/B000OVPG9A/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=curved+locking+tweezers&qid=1603102377&sr=8-4 ) to keep fingers out of the P.C. dip.
.: VIDEOS :.
The 50 Tested Glaze Products: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pde61EQE5i8
Bead Glazing Part 1- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CWfW7Gvecs
Bead Glazing Part 2- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RAItZaKWtE
P.C. Petrifier waterproof test: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoYHrK-mSB8
Paper Bead Drying Rack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CWfW7Gvecs
Candy Cane Beads: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCIk38zjGqU
Stamped Vintage Beads: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI-nx6z0Mak
Candy Corn Beads: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcE7c9_FIWw
USA Beads: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHWwhplbrfM
ABOUT: Formerly BeyondBracelets on youtube, I have given myself a new start. I can no longer make friendship bracelets which I was known for on my old channel due to issues with my hands… so I have picked my favorite craft I learned while being BB to post here… my beloved paper beads which was my most popular video with over 2million views. So, here I have but ONE TASK: make paper bead bracelets and other small paper projects. I may throw in a bracelet or other craft but my primary hobby here will be paper beads. Thank you and don’t forget to subscribe to follow me on my new adventure.-Lisa