What are 5 things that if you bought today can make you some extra money by Tomorrow, that’s what this video is about?
1. Camera :
– videographer: Models, Music Videos, short films, helping business record and publish their own content,
– take pictures for restaraunts and create menus, start online presence for business,
– stock photography
– , pet/baby pics,
– Photo mugs, tshirts and plates,
– teach people about using the camera and photography,
real estate photos ( target for sale by owners) ,
Arieal photography but it will require a drone.
Cost: You can buy a canon 70d or 80d solid camera for 700-1200 on amazon.
Skills To buy:
– Accounting/Finance: you can target small businesses and help them with funding, managing their books, and getting the best deductions. And remember to say that your services are also deductible.
– Software Engineer: The key to this job is to target businesses that doesn’t have a big online presence and create for them what they need.
– Dentist: you can create your practice, and you can make a lot of money.
Tip: there are so many things you can do with skills, including selling them and teaching to other people once you have them.
– Most people use them for checking emails
– And watching weird things
– But they can make you a lot of money
A good Computer can allow you to:
– Create Logos for business
– Edit videos for YouTuber or filmmakers or business
– Code and create your own video games and apps and websites
– Creating ebooks and guides-gyms-recipes and courses
One thing is this:
– If buy a MacBook you will pay a massive premium
– If you built your own computer like I did you save money
– If you buy a high-end computer prebuilt for you, it can cost you between 900- 50k ( and yes that correct)
Also when you break down What I’m saying all this stuff require one thing
– It’s the skill to sell and get customers
– You can be the best at whatever you do, but if you don’t have any customers, and you don’t know how to sell what you make
– It will all be for nothing
– I’m pretty sure around 80-90% of you watching this video have a phone
– And although Instagram is cool, it doesn’t pay you money
– Don’t worry there are no surveys in this video
Here is what you can do:
– eBay: This what you sell used items and collectibles
– Amazon: New items, dropshipping Retail arbitrage
– Facebook: Used items cheap
– Craiglist: free items and home items
– Goodwill: free stuff basically at a massive discount
– Garage sales: treasure hunts
– Offer up and mercari: used stuff also
Here is what I would sell:
– Just start by creating an eBay account and amazon account
– And then pick a niche
– Do you want to Clothing, Phones, Video Games, Collectibles, furniture
– Whatever it, try it out for a month or two, but watch youtube videos to educate yourself on how things work
5. Car/ Big transpo
– Now we all the know the basics like ubers, lift and delivering food but there are a few other ways to make money with a car
Here they are:
– You can transport patients for a hospital: seniors and other groups that need help also
– Airport Shuttle Service: you will need a bus, and to network with companies also but you can do this
– Rent your car on Turo or other apps
– Errand service: although we uber for a taxi, you can also use task rabbit to do tasks for people. Like picking up their dogs and another small task
– Start a cleaning company or laundry delivery company: you would think this would be difficult but you can work with laundromats, and also existing cleaning companies also
– These are potential ideas
– But you need to learn the skill
– Have the money to get started
– And have good sales skills also.
* PRO TIP*
INFORMATION IS EVERYTHING
💲1 on 1 Talk + My Budget + Stock Investments💲
✅2 FREE AUDIOBOOKS✅
🎁ACORN FREE $5🎁
⚡FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED⚡ (traditional reading)
👨🏽💻DISCORD PRIVATE GROUP👨🏽💻
My Camera Gear: https://kit.com/tommybryson/video-recording-gear
✔ Help Us Reach 250,000 Subscribers: https://goo.gl/0wvm6w
😎All My Social Media😎
*Some of the links and other products that appear on this video are from companies in which Tommy Bryson will earn an affiliate commission or referral bonus. Tommy Bryson is part of an affiliate network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites. The content in this video is accurate as of the posting date. Some of the offers mentioned may no longer be available. I’m an Accountant but I’m not your Accountant, always review information with your Accountant/CPA and your Financial Advisor.