Watch our Leap Pet Project Virtual Pitch Competition via YouTube Live! The 6 finalists will pitch their startups and answer Q&A from judges.
About this Event
Since most major pet care conferences are not happening in person this year, the Leap Venture Academy is bringing the pitch competition to you — virtually!
Leap Pet Project is Leap Venture Academy’s startup pitch competition series, bringing the most promising startups to the (virtual) stage for a live contest.
The 6 finalists will pitch their startups and answer Q&A from a panel of judges. Watch our virtual pitch competition and see who wins the top 3 prizes totaling $25k.
– The Bark Shoppe (New York City) is reimagining the pet grooming industry, creating solutions that address each pets’ individual needs.
– Kibus (Catalonia, Spain) is the first home appliance that cooks healthy pet food.
– Mella Pet Care (Chicago) builds accessible technology and diagnostic products for veterinarians and pet parents to better understand and keep track of pet health.
– Save All the Pets (Washington DC) transports animals from shelters where they may face euthanasia to places there are likely to be adopted quickly.
– Super Pet Foods (Berkeley) uses nutritious, sustainable black soldier fly larvae in a dehydrated form to replace conventional, resource-intensive protein sources found in traditional dog food.
– WoofTogether (Athens, Greece) designs and produces premium equipment for pet-friendly hotels and vacation rental properties, training, pet policies and pet-friendly certification.
Aihui Ong, General Manager at Whistle Labs
Brett Yates, Acting Executive Director & COO at Michelson Found Animals Foundation
Carlton Osborne, CEO at AnimalBiome
Shamin Walsh, Managing Director at BAM Ventures